As our business grow in a rapid pace, we're now looking for outstanding talents to join us aboard on our upcoming epic journey!
Feeling up to the challenge? Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com. Please include the desired Position Code on the subject. We'd love to chat with you soon!
TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER (POSITION CODE: TPM)
Technology Project Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and directing web/system development project and meeting agreed requirements and complies with standards and guidelines. You will also be responsible managing team and third party contractors to ensure projects meet established time, cost, technical, and quality objectives, and to test and validate work produced as part of the development process. Furthermore, you will have to provide system analysis based on client's requirement, and ensure that all work carried out is well-documented and accessible to relevant parties.
- Male/Female max. 30 years old.
- Have diploma/bachelor degree on Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Informatics Management/Information System
- Possess great system analysis skill and knowledge.
- Minimum 1 (one) year of working experience in Web Development Agency/Company.
- Proficient on LAMP-based web solution stack.
- Have experience and/or knowledge on mobile application development and API-based development.
- Familiar and up-to-date with current development environment and technology.
- Proficient on writing in Bahasa and English.
- Excellent presentation ability, both in Bahasa or English.
- Exceptionally geek and highly motivated.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER (POSITION CODE: HRBP)
Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for developing, advise on and implement policies relating to the effective use of personnel within an organization. Aim to ensure that the organization employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer's business aims. HRBP are involved in a range of activities required by organizations, whatever the size or type of business. These cover areas such as working practices, recruitment, pay, conditions of employment, quality of life; equality and diversity.
- Male/Female max. 40 years old.
- Possess a diploma/bachelor degree in psychology, human resource management, or any similar degree.
- Minimum 1 (one) year of experience in related positions.
- Ability to plan, develop, and execute HR programs as effective and efficient as possible.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in Bahasa and English for verbal and written use.
- People person. Passionate about developing an environment for creative and dynamic individuals.
DIGITAL ASSOCIATE (POSITION CODE: ASSC)
This is an entry level position. You will be responsible for handling client's strategic and tactical needs, including develop solutions and summarize brand objectives based on consumer insight and data. Spotting trends and technologies that play roles in consumer's lives, and creating report based on campaign activities data. Familiarity with media buying strategies and technology development are beneficial skills to have in this position. This position will also support cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, objectives and consumer needs.
- Male/Female max. 30 years old.
- Possess a diploma/bachelor degree in science, engineering, communication, marketing, advertising, business, management or other related fields.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill, good command in English (oral and written).
- High level of initiative, highly motivated, and handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction or supervision.
INTERNS (POSITION CODE: INT)
This is an internship level position. You will be involved in every task that we are doing. From doing market research to generating artwork, from doing consultation session with the client to attending a happy hour with the whole team. This position will also support cross-functional team to develop and evolve ideas, and to bring together brand goals and objectives.
- Male/Female max. 25 years old.
- Currently a university/college/highschool/vocational school students.
- Good command in English (oral and written).
- High level of initiative, strong will to learning new stuffs, and able to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction or supervision.
- Available for a minimum of 3(three) months internship duration.
Available Intership Positions:
- Design interns.
- Copy interns.
- Account & Client Services interns.
- Strategy interns.
- Data Monitoring & Analysis interns.
- Tech Development interns.
- Public Relations interns.
- Human Capital Development interns.
- Office Administrations interns.
CONTENT PRODUCER (POSITION CODE: CPROD)
Content Producer will be responsible for leading team of designers and content writers in creating impactful and effective visual and copy. Serves as the head of the creative team, your daily job evolves around developing ideas/concepts into high-quality contents to meet the client's objectives. You will also work on wide variety of brands, products, activities, and media.
- Male/Female max. 35 years old.
- Minimum 2 (two) years of experience at Creative Department in a Media/Advertising/Digital company.
- Minimum 1 (one) year of experience in leading creative team.
- Extensive knowledge and reference on various creative style, whether visual-based or copy-based.
- Friendly to all kind of output, such as: sketch, illustration, digital imaging, videography, motion graphic, web design, and else.
- Conceptually strong.
- Used to pushing creative boundaries and excellent attention to detail.
- Good leadership quality and communication skill. Especially on presenting creative ideas, giving direction and transferring knowledge.